Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Research Topic

The topic I pick is sports because I am very interested in sports.




What have we been studying in class this year? In gym I learn how to play basketball, baseball and football.
Which subjects appeal to me? The sport that appeal to me is football, basketball, track and baseball 
What are people writing about? The latest sports and the highlights from the other day.
What's most interesting to me? Sports are fun to play and its good to watch.
Can I find information about that? Yes you can find information anywhere about sports. For example Sport Center.




4b) Why are you most interested in the topic of argument selected? I am most interested in sports  because it is my hobby and also its my favorite thing to do. For example I played basketball, track and baseball and football growing up playing on teams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment